A versatile scanning probe microscope brings great flexibility to your research. The Ntegra machine can work in air or liquid environment and offers several measurement regimes such as contact, semi-contact, or non-contact modes. The scan modality can be selected from scanning by sample or scanning by probe depending on your preference. The system can be beneficial for both material scientist and biologists. The common applications are the measurements of surface topography, material stiffness or adhesion of biological structures.
Features and practical information
- Vibration isolation table
- Scan range up to 90x90x9 µm
- Optical viewing system
- High/Low temperature modalities
- Users from academic institutions through Czech-Bioimaging open-access: fully subsidized
- User from industry: contact the facility manager