Up-right laser scanning confocal microscope. The system is equipped with four solid state laser (405-488-532-635nm) and spectral detectors (range 430–750nm). Its up-right configuration it’s ideal for sample that cannot be imaged with common inverted solution.
Features and practical information
- Confocal scanning fluorescence imaging (up-right)
- Brightfield and Nomarski contrast (DIC)
- 3D visualization and deconvolution
- Users from academic institutions through Czech-Bioimaging open-access: 50 Kc per hour
- User from industry: contact the facility manager